Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 07, 2011


What a morning....First I overfilled the tree (never in all my years of watering trees have I ever done that) and had to move it out of the living room. Can I say, this is the tree that broke my back. Next year I will find a "fake" tree that I like if it kills me :) I had one for years but I finally had to get rid of it because it was falling apart.

All I wanted to do was sit down with my coffee and check email, etc. while I waited for Mark to get up and this is what I found-


Yeah, what fun!  I will never understand the pleasure people get by putting viruses on computers.  Thankfully the husband was able to get rid of it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris said...

very pretty tree! ours is fake, love it!

don't love virus or ppl that make them!